Monday, September 28, 2015


Batman57 vs GOE, MIRAGE, and caer.f

NOTE TO GOE

Some people have been wondering why this website (m.yterb) went down. It went down at virtually the same time I threatened the REAL OWNER of Garden of Eden that I would release sensitive information. I assure you, there is a connection.

I agreed with the fake owner, Nicole King, not to release said information. Not to worry GOE, I’ll keep my word. I did, however, keep your info on file, including the screen shots I put on photo-bucket for you to see.

If I am further harassed or threatened by GOE, well, the police have already been notified. I have not been contacted by the police about my complaint, but if I am, in the future, I have no problem releasing my data on these people, including this message, if need be.

For those who want proof at the damage I caused GOE, I’m the reason they took a major gap in posting between mid February (for a week) as well as during March (for about 3 weeks ???).

Because I was threatened, (by the MALE - GOE owner), with DEATH, as a precaution, I researched them, and found out some interesting information.

xxx

I KNOW EVERYTHING

xxx

NOTE TO MIRAGE AND PIMPS

Further, Taylor@Mirage was made aware of the situation, and is frankly, terrified of me. She chose to take my client complaint in a more serious manner, and as you people can see, no repercussions have happened to Mirage. 

Additionally, some pimps are more hidden then others, but I assure you, I looked up everyone to some degree. Any further attempts to harass me, threaten me, or anything else illegal, police will be contacted immediately, and all my information will be given to them. If you think I’m bluffing Taylor, I took a peek behind the velvet curtains.

I go down, even in “deathâ€, you all go down.

This message is primarily a warning to every pimp in Toronto. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MURDER, ASSAULT, HARASS OR THREATEN ME.

xxx

NOTE TO REVIEW BOARDS

I am the reason the blue board took a break for a few days in early March. I’m under the impression, my account “Batman57†has been bugged. I haven’t logged in, but one of their website “upgrades†was to hide my postings in some kind of invisible mode, to fake to me I’m still there when in fact they tried to erase me.

As a joke, I told Oceanus, I’m now basically the new owner of his website, he would have banned me if not for a “favor†from Mirage. He is also terrified of me. However I will admit I may have pushed to hard, and bulling poor Taylor and Sara@RMT, over a banning might have been a little over the top.

These review boards are a very minor issue, at this stage, it makes no difference if I’m banned or not.

xxx

More seriously:

This is left here, in public view, as your only warning. If you come after me, pimps, I have absolutely no problem, bringing down the ENTIRE INDUSTRY.

NOTICE TO PIMPS:

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, ATTEMPT TO MURDER, ASSAULT, HARASS OR THREATEN ME FURTHER.

You leave me alone, I leave you alone.

I have no problem contacting the police, and even taking my own measures, to ensure my own safety and well being.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment