Friday, February 3, 2017


h t t p : / / m a p p s 5 7 a . b l o g s p o t . c a

Customers offering to POST POSITIVE Reviews for discounts or ++MILEAGE
Hi Fellow Hobbits,

So I just got back from a wonderful 3 day K-POP bender to YYZ this past week-end. I went to see one of my ATF's and a couple of other K-flavours that I have experienced in the past in YOW/YUL/ or was highly recommended to me by terbies on SMS.

Everything about this trip was excellent in ALL my sessions EXCEPT for one thing that was said to me, and confirmed with other k-gals, about some terbies and their offers of assistance.

It seems that some terbies with known handles (which shall remain nameless as it was passed from k-gals to me) are going around and "offering" their SHILLING (write glowing reviews for them) services in exchange for YMMV++ or asking for a di$count off future visits.

I did not want to float these unsubstantiated claims out here, but it was bothering me on the drive home. If true, I personally feel this is wrong on so many fronts, as I feel these terbies are being opportunistic and taking advantage of the gals desperation/ or greed for $$, as an opportunity to get a discount for their services. (I know there is nothing wrong with asking for a discount as I do the same in ICN night markets overseas like Itawon, Namdaemun, car dealerships etc...). I want to save money as much as others out there, but this is one avenue I will not go down. That's just me.

Of course it is the k-girl's choice to do as she pleases, as 2 of them have told me they accepted these offers to pump up their volume$. Ultimately these are "business" transactions that hugely benefit both parties. If the girl is okay with it, who am I to pass judgement I guess.

But, I just had to get it off my chest. Please don't flame me as I was curious to see what others thought about this practice by some of our hobbit brothers, and is this more common occurrence than I know?

No need to worry about exposing my fellow hobbits as that is in NO way my style, and in doing so, may end up hurting the k-gals in the industry, which is the last thing I would want to do. After all, it's their body, and their choice.

Best Regards,




YOW

No comments:

Post a Comment